From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Singer
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:15:09 -0400

Glutino is excited to now be in full swing with our most exciting launch!!!

The ALL NEW GLUTINO BREAKFAST BARS AND BREADSTICKS...all gluten-free,
wheat-free, casein/dairy-free, and more!

3 flavors of Breakfast Bars: Apple, Blueberry, and Chocolate!!  Individually
wrapped in the box so they are great for school lunches!!

2 flavors of the Breadsticks: Sesame and Pizza..just like those yummy
goldfish!

Sign up now for the Glutino Newsletter.new edition finally coming soon so
look out..specials, contests, and more!!

Glutino fever is spreading across America so let us know where we're not and
we'll take care of it.....

Thanks for your support and get ready for Celiac Awareness Month..coming in
October!!

Have fun back at school.

Steven J. Singer

President