From:
"Connie M. Pearce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:03:51 +0100

I need information from a *diagnosed* person in the vicinity of Yuba
City, Marysville or Sacramento, California.  My sister is in need of a
doctor knowledgable of the Celiac disease and possibly DH.  I have DH and
CS.  She has some of the same symptoms.  Her current GI is from India and
was previously an Orthopedic doctor.  From the information that I'm
getting from her, he is not taking her very serious.

Please post to me privately.

Thanks,

Keep a positive thought,
Connie