Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:39:40 -0700

The Greater Cleveland Celiac Association is happy to announce a
Gluten Free Beer  Event in Celebration of  Cleveland Beer Week!

*Tuesday, October 20th Gluten Free Beer  Event  6:30 - 8 PM

Come and enjoy several different brands of gluten free beer,cheese and "munchies".  This is sure to be a fun event.  You must be 21 or over and have a valid ID to attend.

The event is in the Cafe at the Mayfield Village Heinens grocery store:  860 SOM Center Road Mayfield Village, OH 44143
Heinen's of Mayfield Village is on Rt.91 near the corner of Wilson Mills Road. (Across from Deacon's Chrysler) Phone: (440) 449-4478

For directions go to:  http://tinyurl.com/yhco2jd

There will also be a cheese tasting  along with other  gluten free munchies to go along with the beer.

Be a part of our “Beer Week” celebration by sampling a special beer
selection of gluten free beers along with an assortment of flavorful cheeses.

Pre-registration is requested but not necessary.

This is a casual event- Tuesday - Happy Hour 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
...everyone 21 and over is welcome. You do not have to be gluten free to attend!  You must bring valid ID to drink.

The Cost of the event is $10.00 per person.

We will be enjoying several different gluten free beers...There will be 7 or 8 different Gluten Free Beers in total.   The event begins at 6:30 and will go to 8:00pm tomorrow, Tuesday, October 20th.
Information about some of the beers is  listed below:

Anheuser-Busch
In 2006, Anheuser-Busch introduced its gluten-free Redbridge Beer, a full-bodied lager brewed from sorghum.

Lakefront Brewery
Lakefront Brewery's New Grist,
brewed from sorghum, hops, water, rice and gluten-free yeast grown on
molasses, won an award for "Most Promising New Option and Excellence in
its Range of Flavors" at the 2006 Gluten Free Beer Festival.

Ramapo Valley Brewery
Ramapo Valley Brewery's gluten-free honey lager took first prize in the 2006 Gluten Free Beer Festival. The gluten-free beer is brewed in its own house, ensuring freedom from cross-contamination.

Bard's Tale Beer
Bard's Tale Golder Dragon gluten-free lager, made from 100% sorghum

Greens Beer from England
link to the Greens Beer product sheet  below:
http://www.merchantduvin.com/pages/5_breweries/greens_gluten-free_screenres.pdf

Stop by and join us, bring your spouse/friends (over 21)
and have a few drinks- the fee covers all beer, cheese and other
munchies - of course everything will be gluten free! This will be a fun social event. It is hard to imagine that less than 7 years ago there was no such thing as gluten free beer!  Come try them all and see which ones you like. If you have any questions please contact me.

Please drink responsibly.

I look forward to seeing you at this and future events.  If you are not on the Greater Cleveland Celiac Association mailing list and would like to be, please send me and email and I will add you so you can be aware of all of our future events.

Cindy

Cindy Koller-Kass
President
Greater Cleveland Celiac Association