Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 19:39:26 -0400

Your posting made me aware that I have been drinking Nantucket Nectars Half
Tea and Half Lemon everyday for the past two weeks and have been having
celiac symptons.  I looked in my cupboard and found that lemon extract has
alcohol in it.  I am hazarding a guess that that is what we both are reacting
to.  Of course, a shot of lemon juice in warm water was the old wives cure
for the opposite of what we all suffer from.  It will be interesting to note
if others are having the same problem with this brand and lemon extract in
general.

Barbara Hardisty [log in to unmask]
Lanham, MD  A celiac for 18 years