From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:05:18 -0700

Listserve SeptemberIt's September and that means back to school. How about a
REAL sandwich with bread that tastes and feels REAL. That's right Pamela's
Amazing Wheat-Free Bread Mix makes the most wonderful loaf of bread that
slices just like real bread. No toasting or freezing necessary. And, this
mix is very versatile and easy to use. Make many different kinds of bread,
in your machine or by hand. Enjoy the pleasures of your own brown bagged
lunch or sending the kids off to school with "normal" food.

Try all five of Pamela's versatile and easy-to-use baking mixes. Fast -
Easy - Delicious! Pamela's for everyday!

Here's what people are saying about Pamela's Amazing Bread Mix:

"The making and the baking could not have been easier. The bread rose
beautifully and filled the house with warm cozy scents as it baked."

"UNBELIEVABLE!"

"This bread is fabulous. I cut a piece for my gf neighbor. She was amazed.
We were in gf bread heaven. ... they could now pack and eat sandwiches for
lunch! My daughter took a sandwich for her picnic and ATE IT! She requested
that from now on that I make the "really good" gluten free bread. Today the
bread is STILL incredible, though there is not much left."

Come visit us on the web at www.pamelasproducts.com  for complete
information about our full line of gluten-free baking mixes, cookies and
biscotti. Our website also features newly updated recipes, fully expanded
product and allergy information and much more. For more than 18 years Pamela
's has been setting the standard in great tasting gluten-free foods!