From:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 07:41:03 -0500

Hi all,

We will be visiting Madison/Fitchburg/Verona Wisconsin this weekend to
celebrate my nieces graduation from Verona High School.  She has choosen
the Red Robin restaurant there for a post-ceremony meal with the whole
family.
I have searched the archives and it seems as though each Red Robin is
unique as far as how knowledgable and/or cooperative they are with regards
to providing a gluten free meal.
I will probably be easier for me, since I am not really and burger and
fries eater... will probably try for a salad.
We eat out a lot, mostly in higher end places where I can talk with the
chef....  I will take my triumph dining card and will probably be fine.

Any info or experiences at this specific Red Robin? (I am assuming we will
be going to the one on Manona Drive (Pier37 shopping area?).

Thanks,
Pam