Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:03:31 -0500

Dear Listmates,
I am posting again because so many e-mails are coming in asking me to tell
them again about the digestive enzymes that have allowed me to eat again
and where to get them that I have decided to post it to the whole
list. Oh, I hope this helps many of you as you are all my friends!! And
thank you to everyone that has responded to my posting too that just wanted
to encourage me! I am encouraged, I am encouraged!!! Here is the enzyme
information...

The company is Ness. You can "not" order the enzymes yourself, they must be
ordered by a doctor, chiropractor, naturalpath, nutritionist etc. (* see
below if you do not have someone to order them for you.) If you have any
questions about the enzymes and want to talk to the company
themselves, the phone number for Ness is: 1-800-637-7893. The Product line
is: Ness's Advanced Enzyme Formula and the bottle of enzymes that I am
taking is called: Carbohydrase Enzyme Supplement. They also have one that
is called Digestase but I got the Carbohydrase as it was what the doctor
(Sarah Bucannan) at Ness said I would probably need after she heard what I
could not eat (everything but meat). Mine is for fruits and vegetables,
complex carbohydrates, especially legumes (that is what the bottle
says). It has allowed me to even eat corn and I have not been able to have
that for years and years and years!!! I am now eating salads-with dressing
mind you, gf breads, fruits, vegetables, etc. and etc. I have already
gained over 2 lbs in just a few days!!

* My nutritionist friend is Carol Richards and you can order the enzymes
from her at (979) 865-3357. Let me know if these help any of you, I can
hardly believe how they have helped me!

Nancy in Texas
(Honestly, I do not have any interest in Ness, nor my nutritionists
business, I just have interest in helping others like me to be able to eat.)