Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 14:35:35 -0400

Delta has offficially removed their gluten free meal option.  They have
also removed the fruit meal option.  The person I spoke to in reservations
seemed shocked to discover that this had happened.

I regret purchasing an international flight on Delta since my favorite in-
flight entertainment is seeing what "gluten free" will translate to in
airplane food.

While I don't count on gluten free special meals to be special or even
gluten free, I am dismayed that Delta seems not to consider celiac  a
medical condition that deserves their attention or concern.

I am engaged in a battle with Delta customer service to get an actual
response from a human being.