From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:25:19 -0800

Everyone from our gluten-free to our gluten-consuming friends are
telling us how much they LOVE Pamela's Coffee Cake! It reminds them of
the coffee cakes they loved as kids. You can now enjoy your very own
gluten-free coffee cake (or cheesecake) from Pamela's. Yes, Pamela, who
has dedicated the last 22 years to bring you the best tasting
gluten-free foods is excited to have created her delicious line of
ready-to-eat cakes. How can you get yours? Check out our website
www.pamelasproducts.com for a complete list, right on the home page, of
stores who are carrying Pamela's Ready-to-eat cakes. Or go to Amazon.com
(http://astore.amazon.com/pamelasproducts-20).
Also, did you know that we give away FREE products every month in our
newsletter? That's right! You can sign up for our free newsletter at
www.pamelasproducts.com and we'll have it delivered to your in-box.
You'll receive news, tips, ideas, promotional information and, of
course, free product giveaways and other fun opportunities. In the past
we've given away free tickets to the NFCA Cooking Sprees and the
Gluten-Free Cooking Expo, along with free copies of The Gluten Effect
and Let's Eat Out (including the restaurant cards), to name just a few.
Come on and join in the fun!