From:
Linda Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:06:32 -0700

This was from the Boars head web page

  Are your products Gluten Free?
  All Boar's Head BrandŽ Meats, Cheeses and Condiments, as well as Hans JurgenŽ Pickles are Gluten Free.
  Of course we encourage you to always read labels, and check for any specific ingredients your doctor may want you to avoid. Always check the labels on store prepared entrees and sandwiches as they may contain gravies and sauces that contain gluten.
  If you have any further questions about specific ingredients, or products other than meats, cheeses and condiments, please contact us at our Nutritional Information Line by calling 800-352-6277.

~foLLoW tHe YeLLoW BrIcK RoAd~