From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:34:21 -0500

This is the response Lindt chocolates sent me.

Lin

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Lindt Chocolate.  Unfortunately, at this time we cannot guarantee that Lindt Chocolate is gluten free.

We hope in the future to be able to produce items that can fill this need.

If you have additional questions, please contact Lindt Corporate Office at 800-338-0839 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Anne
Customer Service Representative