From:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:57:20 -0400

When i asked for help with cape May, a number of people asked me to
summarize my experience.
The best meal we had was at George's.  You have to be clear about what you
can and cannot have, but everything was delicious.  It's small, and you have
to call at 5:00 to make a reservation.  Note:  I am not sensitive, but I had
a delicious chicken dish and it came with a great Greek salad.  Very nice
waitstaff.

We also enjoyed Sean's.

La Belle Vida (I think that's the name) on Broadway is very attuned to
allergies.  We also ate at The Lobster House which everyone recommended, but
I didn't find very special, or maybe it was because all the things that look
terrific are full of gluten.

Anyhow, it was our first trip to Cape May, and it is quite lovely.
Judy in Cambridge

*******
*******