From:
Amber L Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:59:00 -0700

I am posting my response to the entire list because the franchise
restaurants here in Utah are located in many other parts of the United
States as well.

You can find a list gluten free food items for the following restaurants:
Tony Romas, Wendy's, McDonald's, Carl's Jr., Dairy Queen and Baskin
Robins at the Utah Gluten Intolerance Group website.
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Bath/8939/celiac.html
Scroll down the site and select Eating out in Utah: Franchise List.

My husband and I have had exellent experiences dining at the Market
Street Grill.  The waiters were very helpful in assisting us in making
menu selections.  The food was excellent.  And this was on a busy Friday
night both times.

I live in American Fork and unfortunately, I am not familiar with the
other Salt Lake City restaurants which you mentioned in your post.

You may find the list of Gluten Free grocery Products Available in Utah
useful as well.  Print the list and bring it with you.

I hope you have a wonderful visit.

Best Wishes,
Amber Lee