From:
Lyndie Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:17:12 EDT

Help! I just got my daughters blood tests back and they are negative for
Celiac and actually came back pretty much normal. However, the endoscopy
reveiled sever inflammation in the small intestine and flattening of the
villa. So now what.? Has anyone ever heard of simular type results? Her
doctor still reccommends going on a gluten free diet at least for a
while. But what if CD is not the problem? We could be wasting another
month and all the while she would still be becoming more malnurished.
This makes me very nervous.

Lyndie
Spokane, WA