From:
Mark Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:52:38 -0400

I just downloaded Clan Thompson's gluten free food database for my Palm
handheld and I'm impressed. The product list is extensive (almost 3,000
items). Searches for single items or entire categories are easy. When I
contacted the company with a few questions, they were quick to get back
to me. I am so excited to have the Clan Thompson database on my Palm
when I shop! I don't have any financial interest in this company. I'm
just a very satisfied customer who wants to let everyone else know about
an excellent source of information. You can check it out at
<http://www.clanthompson.com> www.clanthompson.com .

Mark Silverberg
Phone: (216) 514-6300

"God is too big for any one religion." - Anonymous