Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:27:49 -0400

I was going to pass along the same information, but Richard beat me to
it. ;)  For anyone searching for one, I did want to note that Litehouse
makes several reliably GF -- and extremely delicious -- blue cheese
dressings. Well worth looking for in the refrigerated produce section,
or asking your grocer to stock!

They also have online ordering:
http://litehousefoods.stores.yahoo.net/bleucheese1.html

Cheers,