Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:20:49 EST

About a month ago one member posted about these nutritious bars. He said
they were WHEAT and GLUTEN free and to try them out. I went to their website,
_www.purefit.com_ (http://www.purefit.com)  and clicked on the link to try  a
sample kit. The sample kit had three YUMMY bars, Peanut Butter Crunch, Almond
Crunch and Chocolate Brownie. You basically just pay $5.00 for shipping and
handling.

When they came I was not disappointed. I was surprised at how good they
tasted. i have had a really hard time finding nutritious bars that were
Wheat/Gluten free and actually tasted good.

I placed a call today and ordered TWO boxes because their is a special with
your first order. But one box get one free, So I am getting FOUR boxes for the
 price of TWO!

I do not endorse this company but I do want to show my support and share it
with the Celiac Community. I hope you give these a try and enjoy them as much
as  me!

Brooke