From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:25:10 +0000

Hi all,

I figured out why I've sort of relapsed.  Chemical sensitivities are
higher, face is breaking out, need a nap in the middle of the day, hard
to get out of bed, brain fog, sensitive to the computer.

Yes...candida.  My gluten symptoms are more severe than what I'm
experiencing now so I know it's candida.  I accidentally got hit last
week with gluten and am wondering if I can expect the candida to flare
everytime I accidentally get some gluten. How long for you folks before
the candida was under control?

I am so undecided about what to tackle first, the mercury, or the leaky
gut from the gluten/candida problem.  It's so hard, because on this list
I am told that the celiac is the root of all the problems and on the
mercury list they say that if I get the mercury body burden removed that
the other problems will lessen and for often they completely go away.

Thanks to all who have written so far.  I am still clearing out the
mailbox and will write back soon.

Thank you,

Jennifer