From:
Fred, Deb, Cameron & Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:45:54 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I need to find a knowledgeable Pediatric Gastroenterologist in New
Hampshire, Massachusetts or Maine.

We have a referral for a Dr. in MA but have had nothing but terrible
experiences with them trying to get an appt. Our first appointment was
rescheduled by their office because the doc wasn't able to keep
appointment. We were given another appt. for today but when I called to
confirm the time of the appt, I was told that they "don't have" us on the
book! They have offered to reschedule us for another appt. a month away,
but I do not want to wait another month. It's already been over two months
since I originally contacted their office for an appointment.

I am going to insist that our pediatrician give us another referral and I
need your input! Please let me know if you know of any good gastro's in
this area. Thank you so much.

Deb
NH