From:
Mark Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 06:51:32 -0500

I am happy to announce that the Gluten-Free Savonnerie will be sponsoring a number of the celiac awareness walks that will be held across the country this year.  We will be providing a gift basket of our products and a coupon good for a Year of Gluten-Free Soap (26 additional bars to be sent throughout the upcoming year).  These baskets will be raffled off and the proceeds will go to the local support groups as well as awareness and research.  Please join us in supporting these events by attending your local walk and participating in their raffle.

To see the list of participating walks, please visit us at www.gfsoap.com.

Even if you don't win one of the baskets, you will still win with this great offer:

For the month of March, the Gluten-Free Savonnerie will include a FREE Bar Soap Sampler (a $9.99 value) with your order if you enter the following promotional code during checkout:

7890305101

Thank you and think Spring!
Mark

Mark R. Muir, President
Gluten-Free Savonnerie, Inc.
The premier source for gluten-free soaps
www.gfsoap.com