From:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:15:55 -0500

I am writing an article for a national magazine about celiac disease and how
those in the social work profession interface with people with celiac. If
you have experienced challenges due to either undiagnosed celiac, or
struggled managing the gluten-free diet AND have worked with a social worker
to support you with these challenges, I'd like to hear from you!

If you are a social worker and you have worked with people with celiac,
your experiences are also needed for this story. Please consider sharing
your story so others can learn from your experiences. If interested, or if
you have questions, please email or call me. Your identity can remain
confidential if you prefer.

Many thanks and Happy Holidays!

Loretta Jay, MA

Parasol, LLC