From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 16:05:19 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Just a quick reminder - If you’re in the LA area on Monday, May 9, we hope you’ll stop by Pam Mac D’s for the Celiac Disease Foundation event as we celebrate the passage of CA State Legislative bill SCR 7 designating May as Celiac Disease Awareness Month in California!
Pam MacD’s brand new and totally Gluten-Free market on is located at 3516 W. Magnolia, in Burbank
Attendees to this FREE event will enjoy yummy, sweet and savory samplings from several Gluten-Free Food vendors including sandwiches courtesy of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread, baked goods from XO Gluten-Free Baking Company. Samples of Gluten-Free Think Thin Bars, will be provided by co-sponsor CEO Lizanne Falsetto. Gluten-Free Goodie Bags are courtesy of PF Changs China Bistro.
The event will also include the Worldwide Premiere of the First-Ever National PSAs to raise awareness about Celiac Disease.
Bonus: Register for the CDF conference at Pam’s, a CDF discount will apply and include
a copy of “Gluten Free Living for Dummies” ($19.99 value!)
Conference registration is also available on-line: www.celiac.org. , or by calling (818) 990-2354
Hope to see you Monday!
Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com