From:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WILLIAM AMMERMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:25:39 -0500

NEW Special Hardcover Version Expected Fall 2004!  Meet Emily's new friend
Nate!
Pre-Order your copy today from www.woodbinehouse.com or www.amazon.com and
your copy will ship when available!  Only $14.95!

Eating Gluten-Free with Emily
A Story for Children with Celiac Disease
Written by Bonnie J. Kruszka
Illustrated by Richard S. Cihlar
ISBN# 1-890627-62-3
Woodbine House
1-800-843-7323
Hardcover
9" x 9"
32 pages
Ages 3-7

For children, a diagnosis of celiac disease and an abrupt change to a
gluten-free diet can bring about an overwhelming number of questions and
concerns. What is gluten? Why can't I eat cake, cookies, and chicken nuggets
like everyone else? What do I tell my friends? Answers to these and many
other questions are provided in EATING GLUTEN-FREE WITH EMILY. Written by
the mother of a child with celiac disease, who also has the disease herself,
this book offers a reassuring look at celiac disease in language that a
child can easily understand.

With its lighthearted, colorful illustrations, EATING GLUTEN-FREE WITH EMILY
helps children see that having celiac disease is not so scary after all.
Emily acknowledges that having celiac disease is sometimes tough, but
talking about her feelings with her mom always makes her feel better. She
knows that celiac disease is only part of who she is--she also likes to jump
rope, paint, tell jokes, and pick flowers! This book's positive message will
be a huge boost to children with celiac disease, especially those who have
been recently diagnosed.

Have a happy and healthy day,
Bonnie Kruszka, Author of Eating Gluten-Free with Emily
http://woodbinehouse.com/synopsis.asp_Q_product_id_E_1-890627-62-3_A_.asp