From:
Thai One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 01:08:29 EST

I have discovered in Boca Florida 2 treats that are gf and delicious.  One
is called organic -ginger-garlic by kauai organic farms.  To check for your
self re ingredients which are listed as  organic ginger, organic garlic
organic safflower oil citric acid call 808-826-9898.  Or write to kauai
organic farms p.o. Box 1122 Hanalei Hawaii, 96714

The second treat is called Boca nuts. There are almonds and pecans which are
flavored  with water cinnamon, sugar and ground vanilla bean powder. No
vanilla extract. I spoke to distributors and ate some today. I know when I
eat something with gluten immediately. I get a bad taste in my mouth when
something sneaks by me, such as vanilla extract.  They will mail anywhere in
the US. Toll free phone #'s 1888-644-2622. Min order is one lb. The pecans
were delicious . They have a website, www.bocanuts.com.

I have no connection with the makers of either of these products. I am just a
celiac with several other food intolerances in search of something to make my
boring menus more appealing.
Thaione