From:
Joseph Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:10:19 -0500

Dear List Buddies,

Sorry to bother you again about this but I need more help with good
places for a celiac to dine in the Atlanta area.  I did get a few
My 21 yr old son is going down this Friday to visit his brother.  He
will be in the Marietta, Ga area but will go anywhere that you
recommend.  Thanks in advance for any help you could give us.

God Bless you and yours,
Donna,
www.dreamwater.net/biz/cookceliac/   you can also see a sample recipe here!