From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 07:25:34 -0500

Robert Peterson asks:

>Does anyone have information on the relationship between gluten and
>hypoglycemia? Does anyone know if their might be a listserver on
>hypoglycemia?

The following listserv is the only thing that I could find:

immune
    Contact: [log in to unmask] (Cyndi Norman)
    Purpose: A support group for people with immune-system breakdowns
    (and their symptoms) such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus,
    Candida, Hypoglycemia, Multiple Allergies, Learning Disabilities,
    etc, and their SO's, medical caretakers, etc.  The group is
    unmoderated and open to anyone anywhere in the world (no arguments
    about whether or not these disabilities exist).