From:
Orlinda Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orlinda Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:35:15 -0700

Thank you for the many responses to my first summary.  I certainly wasn't
expecting that.  I'm not sure how but I just got a response to the email I
tried to send to Lesaffre.  Here is what they said.

"Our double acting baking powder is gluten free but it is not produced in a
gluten free environment.
Tim Moss
Director of Technical Services
and New Product Development
Lesaffre Yeast Corp.
433 E.Michigan Street
Milwaukee WI 53202
Tel: 414 615 4032
---Fax 414-615-4003"

I am a new Celiac and still healing, so I'm not sure how picky I need to
be.  If anyone knows of a baking powder that is aluminum free and produced
in a gluten free environment I would be glad for the info - and I will pass
it along to everyone.

--
Orlinda Mathis
Eph. 3:20-1