From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:05:00 -0500

Hello-

It was great seeing the attendees at the CSA conference in Erie, Pa., and we
hope everybody had a fun Halloween.

Now that November is here, Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. So our
Cornbread and Corn Muffin Mix is our special for the month.

Our new Sandwich Bread Flour is now available! Check it (and our Cornbread)
out at http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

We're also adding some stores, with more to come. Check our Where to Find
Page to keep tabs: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Have a great November and Happy Thanksgiving!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com