From:
Irma R DeBruyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:49:12 -0500

If i understand your summary posting, it seems like you are confusing
having no symptoms or having anemia.  If you have other reasons to believe
that you may have cd,  remember that recurrent anemia is one of the most
important symptoms in cd.  Furthermore, you should know that you can have
cd without external symptoms and that the damage may still be going on in
your small intestine.  If you have any suspicion that you may have cd, get
tested asap.  This is not just an "inconvenient" disease.  It is deadly.
Hal in Boston.