From:
Mike Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:45:21 EDT

Forgot 2 items of importance:
1. GF (Top Your Own) Pizza Crusts are now available for shipping. Those along
with any other GF bread or GF bread products from SYB (*)
       (*) www.sillyyakbakery.com  (click GLUTEN FREE Products)
2. SYB made their 1st official international (albeit only across our northern
border), shipment. After the person received the GF goodies, here is their
e-mail back:
"Holly: Sorry time flew by so fast I didn't have time to write you but it's
my first day back at work so I wanted to get this off to you quickly...

She loved the coffee cake the best!  And she said the breads were much
fresher than those she could get locally. She promptly froze the rest of the stuff
but I put your web site on her favorites list so she has it if she wants to
re-order.
Thanks so much for everything... (She even shared the coffee cake with two
other friends who are celiac as well and they loved it!  So you will soon be
getting a Canadian clientele!"
       Mike in Madison
       for The Silly Yak Bakery