From:
Ria Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:43:09 -0500

Dear Listmates,

It's been a little over a month since I've been diagnosed.  I have been
making a better adjustment than I thought, but it has been work.
  I am Greek and there are a lot of traditional Greek meals and desserts
that are made with flour.  Since this is my first set of  Holidays
gluten-free I could use some help.  For those of you who know: How do you
make the creama for pastitso? What about Filo dough?  And how can it be the
holidays without koulourakia, kourambiethes and New Years without tsoureki?
Any info would be greatly appreciated and I will be happy to summarize for
others in my papoutsia (shoes).

Thank you,
Ria(Eleftheria)