From:
"Mary R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:41:43 -0400

A couple of weeks ago, Chris posted this note:

>15 of these people reported that they had lost weight since going gf
>
>7 of these people (5 of whom also lost weight and are included in the 15)
>also stopped having migraines

It got me wondering how many people, irrespective of weight or any other issue,
have had relief from migraine since going GF.

I've had migraine all my adult life, and doctors had told me that they had
nothing to do with food allergy.  Now I see that there's a whole literature
and much anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

I'd like to take a poll of this group  with respect to celiac disease.  I
will summarize.

BTW, now I get migraine if I slip and consume wheat my mistake, or I become
hypersensitive to chocolate or alcohol as triggers of migraine.  Do others
have that experience, too?  Thanks-

Mary R.