From:
KerryAnn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KerryAnn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:24:33 -0400

Over 10% off for Listserv readers through September 16th!  See our sample
mailer or subscribe to our service at http://cookingtf.com/gfcfmailer.html.

The Cooking Traditional Foods Menu Mailer uses whole foods, with no gluten
or casein!  We do your menu, shopping list, and preparation schedule, all
you have to do is the cooking!

If you’re too busy to plan meals, want to eat healthier but don’t know how,
are new to whole foods, are learning how to cook, have trouble remembering
to prepare in advance, or just want to try something new, we're here to
help.

The menu mailer covers 6 dinners (including side dishes) and one dessert
every week.  It contains a full menu, shopping list, a preparation plan, and
serving suggestions for each meal.  Tips and information are included in
every mailer as well.

The Cooking TF Menu Mailer has every meal gluten and casein free, so those
with food allergies or who are new to having to cook for someone with
allergies do not have to convert the recipe.  It also contains suggestions
for gluten and casein free brands on each shopping list to assist those new
to allergy cooking.  The menu author is an experienced cook and baker in
gluten-free foods.

KerryAnn Foster
www.cookingTF.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.