From:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:34:01 -0500

Are you recently diagnosed with gluten-intolerance-or even celiac
disease-and afraid to eat out?

Have you attempted baking, but your gluten-free cakes are too crumbly? Too
dense? Are your cookies flat as pancakes? And speaking of pancakes .

http://www.livewithoutgluten.com <http://www.livewithoutgluten.com/>

Getting bored with eating the same old things?

Are you a little down and discouraged because the gluten-free diet seems too
daunting?

Don't let these struggles get the best of you! The Brown family is here to
help. We have over 30 years of experience with celiac disease and
gluten-free cooking.

http://www.livewithoutgluten.com <http://www.livewithoutgluten.com/>

Ann has become very skilled at gluten-free baking. You can't tell her
gluten-free delights are made with "funny" flour, as Jim calls it. Her
Italian cream cake-to die for!

At our site http://www.livewithoutgluten.com
<http://www.livewithoutgluten.com/>  you have the opportunity to sign up for
our free newsletter that contains gluten-free cooking tips. Also available
are Ann's instructional DVDs to help you meet some of your biggest
challenges. More are in the works.

Stick with us, and we can help you regain your joy in eating!

Lisa for the family

http://www.livewithoutgluten.com <http://www.livewithoutgluten.com/>