From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:05:22 -0500

Hello Everyone,

We have received a few calls that a recent batch of our Favorite Sandwich
Bread is very soupy.  We tested it here and found the same thing.  Since we
are all about quality and taste, please don't eat any of the Favorite
Sandwich Bread with lot# 0134.  We've pulled most of it back, but there may
be a few bags of mix out there.  If you have one of them, just call us and
we will gladly send you a mix that is up to our usual standards.

Please be assured that there are no contamination concerns with this lot of
mix.  However, someone was not counting the rice flour bags properly!

Thank you for your understanding.  We value your patronage.

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386 ext. 101
www.glutenfree.com