From:
Alan De Palo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan De Palo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:50:55 -0400

A group being formed in Rhode Island by people who have Celiac Disease and love to eat out at Gluten Free friendly restaurants. There is no charge to join and the sole purpose of this group is to enjoy the many restaurants that offer a gluten free menu. We will be having an outing once a month at a different restaurant each time. We need to make sure that those who have Celiac Disease support these restaurants and to let them know we are very appreciative of the time they took to commit to offering a gluten free menu. To date there are over (31) different restaurants in the RI and Massachusetts area that offer a "Gluten Free" menu. It will also be a great time to make some new friends in the Celiac community. Currently there are 3 Celiac support groups in RI alone so we know there is a need for a group like this. Please email me at [log in to unmask]

*******
*******