From:
Stuart MacMartin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 04:55:26 +0000

I wrote:

> > some marshmallow fluff and Nutella hazelnut spread on Health Valley
> > Rice Bran Crackers, and there you have some s'mores.
>
> Last time I looked here, marshmallows had malt.
> My brother was surprised; where he is, marshmallows are GF.

Many people replied that several varieties are GF,
including Jet Puffs, Kraft Marshmallow Creme, and
"Marshmallow Fluff" (Wisconsin), and campfire brand.

One person had a letter from Jet Puffs stating their
marshmallow and marshmallow creme is GF.

One person said if the vanilla is GF, the marshmallows
are in the States; at least someone had the courtesy of
stating that here in Canada some brands are not GF.

I was beginning to wonder if I'd misled myself.

Stuart