From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:17:55 -0500

Dear Listmates,

My Sister-in-law sent me the web address below from a Dr. she is seeing
in Southern California for her Lymphoma (LE).  I don't trust the guy and
think he is taking her for everything she's got.  One of his treatments
for her LE is to go on the Gluten Free Diet!  I don't get the
connection.  That said, here is a quote from his most recent newsletter
that she sent me the link to:

"...But in some people with gluten intolerance the switch for
inflammatory immune responses seems to be stuck in the "on" position. In
ways that are not yet understood, certain probiotics turn this switch
off. And that is the good news."  He goes on to say that if we take
these probiotics then we can safely eat gluten containing foods again.
(HUH? did I miss something?)

I would like some learned folks here on the list to read the article and
give their opinions.  If the guy is a nut job I would like for him to be
stopped before he hurts someone, or finally drains my poor sister-in-law
of her last dime.

If on the other hand he knows whereof he speaks then I'd appreciate
knowing that as well!

Here is the link to the source of the above quote:

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410831703

Thanking everyone for your time, knowledge and experience!
Lynda Swink
I will summarize!

*******
*******