From:
Betty Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:05:00 +0000

The recipe I like is found in "125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes"  by Donna
Washburn and Heather Butt.

It is called pumpernickel loaf.

I use the whole bean flour and instead of yellow pea flour (can't find it) I
use sorghum flour.  Also, I use either
olive oil or coconut oil instead of vegetable oil.

I use an electric mixer to mix ingredients, but I don't use the paddle, just
the regular attachment.

However, I do cover the dough in the pan and let it rise on a warm burner
(caused by the oven heating up) and
it never takes 60 minutes to rise.  Also, I have found that it tastes good
when I bake it 30-40 minutes longer
than the recipe calls for.  It doesn't fall.  Non-celiac people like it
too.
Betty

*******
*******