From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:06:14 -0800

I received this email in response to my request for a higher protein bread.
I asked the sender if she had checked the ingredients since it seemed it
would have wheat flour in it.  I have not had a response.  Is anyone
familiar with this bread?  And is it indeed gf?  I understand that sprouts
are gf, but the sprouted breads I've seen still contain wheat flour.