From:
Barbara Fudge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Fudge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:16:36 -0500

I got two e-mails regarding this enzyme and bioflavonoid dietary supplement that my gluten-intolerant grandson takes.  The first person thought it was probably something that wouldn't work and was upset that they would claim it did.  The second person asked for more information on it and I sent it to them.  I found out that my grandson gets it through his health practitioner and it can only be purchased through a doctor.  I also understand from him that it is not something strong enough to stop a reaction to gluten in people who are very allergic to it but does help make any reaction not as bad as it would have been.  If you would like more information about it I will let you know the information he gave me where I could find out if there was a doctor in my area that furnished it for their patients.