Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:00:08 EST

Hello Everyone,

I previously requested links to companies who list gluten-free products and
information.  Thanks to all who responded.

I have posted the information on our support group website at
www.OKceliac.com.  Click on "GF Company Lists".

Here's a summary of the information I received:

Delphi Forums -  <A HREF="http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start">http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start</A>

Gluten Free/Casein Free List -  <A HREF="www.gfcfdiet.com">www.gfcfdiet.com</A>

Fortitude Brands - http://www.fortitudebrands.com/company.htm

Gluten-Free Pantry - http://www.glutenfree.com

Listing of Companies with GF products - <A HREF="http://www.napervillegi.com/celiac/GFfoodlist903.pdf">
http://www.napervillegi.com/celiac/GFfoodlist903.pdf</A>

GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS     (Updated 11/03) COMPANIES THT LIST GLUTEN (primarily
wheat) IN THEIR INGREDIENTS LABELS:These companies say they will clearly list
wheat (but perhaps not all gluten)  in their ingredients, not hiding it in
things like “modified food starch” That does NOT mean you won’t ever see “
modified food starch” in their ingredients, but it does mean there’s no wheat in
the MFS.  Note: these are not companies that only make GF products and no
guarantees are made about cross contamination.   Some of these products are made
on dedicated lines and some aren’t.  Please contact each company directly to
verify for yourself. Please note, the list below does not include all the
terrific specialty companies that provide gluten free products and clearly label
them as GF (companies mentioned by listmates include Thai Kitchen, Pacific Foods,
Amy's, Bob's Red Mill, Pamela's Kitchen, Foods by George) UNLESS they were
specified as providing full labeling. This list was compiled by various celiacs
and posted on the Celiac Listserv.  Products containing these brands are NOT
NECESSARILYGluten-Free--- Read their Labels!!!
Aim
AllAqua
NetBalance
Baskin Robbins
Ben & Jerry's
BertoliBetty
CrockerBlue
BunnyBreakstone's
Breyers
Brummel & Brown
Brut
Bull's Eye BBQ
Calvin Klein
Campbell’s
Caress
Cascadian Farms
Celestial Seasonings
Close-up
ConAgra
Country Crock
Country Time
Cracker Barrel
Crystal Light
Degree
Dove
Elizabeth Arden
Enlighten (major allergens)
Final Touch
Finesse
General Mills
Good Humor
Good Seasons
Gorton's
Green Giant
Healthy Advantage (major allergens)
Healthy Choice
Hellman's
Hershey
Hungry Jack
I Can't Believe it's Not Butter
Imperial
Jell-o
Jelly Belly jelly beans
Klondike
Knorr
Kool Aid
Kozy Shack
Kraft
Lawry's
Lever 2000
Lipton
Lucerne (major allergens)
Manor House (major allergens)
Martha White
Maxwell House
McCormick
Mentadent
Miracle Whip
Muir Glen
Nabisco
Nestle
Old El Paso
Pepsodent
Philadelphia
Pillsbury
Pond’s
Popsicle
Post
Progresso
Promise
Ragu
Rave
Russell Stover
Safeway (all brands listed separately here)
Safeway brand (major allergens)
Safeway Select (major allergens)
Salon Selectives
Sara Lee Pre-Packaged Meats/Cheeses
Seven Seas
Shield
Skippy
Slim-Fast
Snuggle
Stony Field Yoghurts
SuaveSunny Delight
Sure Jell
Surf
Thermasilk
T. Marzetti
Tombstone
Trader Joe's (major allergens)
Tyson
Unilever (all brands listed separately here)
Vaseline
Wish-Bone
Wisk
Yoplait
Zatarain's

  These companies list GF products on their web site:

JohnsonvilleHormel - <A HREF="http://www.hormel.com/">www.hormel.com</A> and click on the "Frequently Asked
Questions”;
1-800-523-4635.Turkey HillJennie-O:   <A HREF="http://www.jennie.o.com/">www.jennie.o.com</A> McDonald’sWendy’;s
(lists ingredients for each product)
Outback (GF menu)
Uncle Ben’s: <A HREF="http://www.unclebens.com/">www.unclebens.com</A> ; 1-800/548-6253. They prefer you call with
ingredient questions.
Manischewitz
Amy’s Kitchen
Thai Kitchen
Fantastic Foods (<A HREF="http://www.fantasticfoods.com/">www.fantasticfoods.com</A> ;see Frequently Asked
Questions)
Frito-Lay:  <A HREF="http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/freelist.shtml">http://www.fritolay.com (under Nutrition)</A>
Lundberg Family Farms:  <A HREF="http://www.lundberg.com/product/glutenfree.html">http://www.lundberg.com/product/glutenfree.html</A>
530/882-4551.

A link to many companies for product information:  <A HREF="http://www.penny.ca/Links.htm">
http://www.penny.ca/Links.htm</A>

 <A HREF="www.norbest.com">www.norbest.com</A>

From homepage..."
All Norbest whole turkeys and bone-in turkey breasts are gluten-free and
MSG-free!"

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK
www.OKceliac.com