From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:05:51 -0600

Greetings Everyone:
I just spent a fabulous week at Rancho La Puerta in Mexico, the “World’s #1
Destination Spa.”

Go to this link to see what we ate and what we cooked in the gluten-free
cooking class I offered, with recipes from my brand new book, 100 Best
Gluten-Free Recipes.
http://www.savorypalate.com/rancholapuerta.aspx

The Ranch isn’t a gluten-free facility, but they happily accommodate the
gluten-free diet (as well as many other food sensitivities such as dairy,
eggs, etc.)

Also, the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network is vying for a $250,000 grant
from Pepsi to conduct camps for children with food allergies all across the
nation. Let’s vote for this worthwhile cause by going to this link and
voting daily during the month of October. A child you love may benefit from
this worthwhile effort.
www.refresheverything.com/CampTAG

Happy October! Enjoy the crisp nights, the lovely autumn colors---it's my
favorite time of year.

Carol Fenster (author of 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes)
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122
303.741.5408 phone; 303.741.0339 fax