From:
James Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:21:11 -0500

Hi everyone, I had a biopsy done yesterday. The doctor would tell me no
more than possible celiac damage, go on the gluten free diet and wait
for the lab results to come in next week. I have had trouble with
walking and using my hands and he mentioned Neuropathy. I was wondering
if any of you have that sort of nerve damage? I have found that it has
been getting worse and am wondering if it will get better on a gluten
free diet. I am afraid of it being permanent. Any information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Irene
Ontario Canada