From:
"Karen L. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:56:24 -0500

"Dr. Braly's Food Allergy and Nutrition Revolution" By: James Braly M.D.
ISBN 0-87983-590-7   $17.95    "useful"

"Understanding Allergy, Sensitivity, and Immunity, a Comprehensive Guide"
Rutgers Univ. Press   $17(.95?)    "mentions an allergy to gluten. Two
pages on gluten sensitivity"

"The Allergy Cookbook"  by: Ruth R. Shattuck  "cooking w/o wheat, corn,
milk, or eggs"

"Is This your Child? Discovering and treating Unrecognized Allergies in
Children and Adults"  ISBN 0-688-11907-7  "has...specific info on how to
identify food problems by behavior, mood, fine motor skills, sleep
patterns,..." (I've stumbled on a book by her before and found it to be
very useful)

"The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook"  by: Marjorie Hurt Jones    Helped this
respondent w/ multiple food allergies

One person replied that she has another book by Janice Vickerstaff Joneja
(whose books I was inquiring about) and another author which is "very
readable...scientific...directed for the patient who they feel is the one
to solve the problem."

Thanks to all who replied,
Karen in MO