From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:30:39 -0600

"I have tried all the mixes available to me and not until I ordered Ruby Range Mixes did I find a flavor and taste that even my mother-in-law raved about.  All the sudden the family thinks they can cook great food when I go to visit!"  California Customer

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

Ruby Range supports your overall health by being totally natural and including health promoting organic mesquite and teff in it's award winning mixes. As studies show that Celiacs have a 1 in 4 chance of developing an additional autoimmune disease, natural and organic is paramount.
    Ruby Range Spice Cake Mix
    Ruby Range Chocolate Truffle Cake
    Ruby Range Old Fashioned Cookie Mix
    Ruby Range Southwest Pancake Mix
    Ruby Range Basic Mix
    Ruby Range Organic Mesquite Flour
    Ruby Range Organic Teff Flour
    Ruby Range Organic Spice Blend

FREE Natural Gluten-Free Newsletter - get help and support through Natural Gluten-Free Newsletter published free once a month by The Ruby Range.  Each month receive healthy recipes, ideas for kids, ideas for parties and a nutrition tip.  www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

October issue includes:
Autumn Recipe: Gluten-Free Halloween Breakfast - Pumpkin Scones
Monthly Nutrition Hint: Power in the Pumpkin
Kids Corner: Rest in No Pizza Party (enjoy such favorites as Bat Wings, Pumpkin Guts, Bat Eyes, and Dead Man's Toes)
October Party Plan: New Twist on Old Favorites (have a simple party with Lasagna with a twist, salad and Toffee Apple Tassies)
Seasonal Tip:  Choosing the Right Pumpkin
Reader Contribution:  Pumpkin Tamales

Subscribe and receive a discount coupon for your next order of Ruby Range nutritious baking mixes.