From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:58:20 -0500

I responded to Peggy Smith's original post dated 8/19, and provided some
law information that I found.  I raised a couple of more questions to
which I did not know how to obtain the information.  Shawn Anderson
personally responded to the questions I raised; therefore, I am
forwarding this information to the list for archival purposes.

Peggy Smith wrote:

"I am trying to work with my 1st grader's school district so that he may
have lunch at school each day.  I was prepared for this to be a
challenge, but evidently not prepared enough.  I need help in locating
the exact law reference that states that the school must provide his
lunch.  I believe it is in the Disabilities Act but am not sure.  I am
not even sure if it is a Federal or a State law.  We are in South
Carolina.  If anyone could help I would appreciate it..."

--------------6BBA160C3219