Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:33:28 EDT

My husband and I will be arriving in Edmonton in three weeks, are there any
stores that I can buy gf bread in?
We will be camping in the National Parks for almost a month. I have assumed
that I would not find any stores that I could find the gf bread in as we
travel but decided that it would be a good idea to check first.We  will be
going as far west as Mt. Revelstoke NP and as far south as Waterton Lakes NP.
Is there anywhere else along the way that I could stock up in?
I always make my own fruit and cereal bars to carry as we hike but would like
to have an occasional sandwich Nancy K