From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 08:15:50 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the responses I received regarding finding
a nutritious cereal for my 2 year-old daughter.
Here are some of the responses I received:

1) Several people recommended Arrowhead Mills Rice &
   Shine hot breakfast cereal

2) Lundberg Family Farms Organic Brown Rice Cereal

3) Quinoa Flakes and Ancient Harvest Quinoa

4) Wolff's Buckwheat hot cereal

5) Rice Polish by EnerG

6) Brown Rice Pudding or Rice Bran

7) Jo-Krisps by Jowar Foods

8) Kellogg's Corn Pops (although there has been a
   question on this, several people have used it with
   no problems)

9) Kellogg's Nutrigrain Almond and Raisin Cereal

10) Barbara's Corn Flakes or Brown Rice Crisps

11) Other suggestions included adding things to
    various cereals, such as fruit, yogurt, cinnamon,
    honey, raisins, etc.

12) Others said to make things such as waffles,
    pancakes, soft-boiled eggs with real bacon bits,
    french toast.

13) Pacific Grains Nutty Rice and Nutty Corn cereals

14) Grind up flax seed, some lecithin granules, plain
    yogurt & berries and toss in cereal.

15) Regular Cream of Rice

16) Smoothies, made from silken tofu, frozen bananas,
    frozen strawberries, add a little water or juice
    and some honey. Can add rice bran or peanut butter
    or sunflower seeds.

Thanks to all who took the time to write to me and
help me out. You really gave me some great ideas.

Laurie