From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:46:56 EST

Hi Members,

The Bremerton, WA GIG meeting will be January 19th, 2007 at 7:30 pm in the
Auditorium at Harrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton, WA.

Guest speaker will be Dr. Spencer Root, MD. He is one of the four, board
certified, gastroenterologists in our area and practices at The Doctors Clinic
in Silverdale. He is my personal GI doctor and I have had the opportunity to
have several conversations with him about our disease and feel he is very well
versed and is eager to learn more. I asked him if he would like me to ask the
 members if there were specific areas they would like him to address and he
thought that would be a good idea. Therefore, an email was sent to the local
membership asking for specific questions. There may be an opportunity for
additional questions, so please send them to me at the email below. For the best
program possible, it would be to our advantage to have Dr.  Root address as
many of these issues as possible.

Namaste Foods has donated some tasty treats for us to try at the meeting.
They specialize in foods free of gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, nuts, potato,
casein and soy. Even with what is left they make a very delicious product. You
can taste for yourselves at the meeting on January 19th, 2007 at 7:30 pm at the
Auditorium at Harrison Medical Center at 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Bremerton Gluten Intolerance Group